|Title:||Bilingual teaching Assistant (Temporary)|
|Grade/Salary:||Level 5, 7-12 (£15,408.39-£17,011.96)|
|Job Type:||Temporary, 32.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri, term time|
|Location:||Etruscan Primary School|
|Closing Date:||Friday 1st July 2022|
||Friday 8th July 2022|
|Start Date:||At the earliest opportunity|
The Governors of Etruscan Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring Bilingual Teaching Assistant to join our experienced team on a temporary contract, to commence at the earliest opportunity.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to meet the national occupational standards in Supporting Teaching and Learning Level 3
- Be able to communicate fluently in a language other than English
- Be able to provide effective support for children for whom English is an additional language, positively impacting on children’s learning
- Have knowledge and understanding of primary pedagogy and child development
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner, supporting the teacher in the planning and delivery of learning activities
- Be passionate about providing the best possible learning opportunities for all children
- Be inclusive
- Be committed to working as part of a team
- Have a positive attitude and a flexible approach
- Have high expectations for themselves and the children in their car
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspire children to do their best
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge, understanding and experience of Key Stage 1 and 2
- Assist teachers in the production of teaching aids
We will offer the successful candidate:
- A vibrant school community where everyone is valued
- A forward looking Senior Leadership Team with a passion for improving outcomes for all children
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A collaborative, supportive team to work in, both within the school and across the Orchard Community Trust
- Opportunities for professional development
Etruscan Primary School is a member of the Orchard Community Trust.
Application packs are available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the school office. For more information please contact Julie Brookes, School Business Manager on 01782 235711.
Closing Date: Friday 1st July 2022.
Short Listing Date: TBC
Interview Date: Friday 8th July 2022