|Title:||EYFS Class Teacher|
|Subject/Key Stage:||Early Years Foundation Stage|
|Grade/Salary:||Main pay scale £25,714-£36,961|
|Job Type:||Full time, fixed term post to cover maternity leave|
|Location:||Abbey Hulton Primary School|
|Closing Date:||24th June 2022 at 3.00pm|
|Start Date:||31st October 2022|
We are seeking to appoint a caring, hard-working and enthusiastic early years teacher with secure knowledge of the new Early Years framework and a good understanding of the impact of high levels of disadvantage can have on young children.
The successful candidate will become part of a hardworking and dedicated team who are proud of our school and believe in the potential of every child who attends. Our school believes in inclusion, respect and high aspiration for all. We have a very strong nurturing ethos, with staff and pupil well-being the key to learning and success. Our expectations of pupil behaviour and attitudes are high and pupils are encouraged to develop a positive growth mindset and resilience as part of their learning and experience in our school.
We are fully committed to ensuring that our school community develops life-long and successful learners. Our strong SEND department and caring ethos strongly supports our school “ASPIRE” values of Awareness, Success, Perseverance, Integrity, Respect and Enjoyment. We are a one form entry Primary Academy in the City of Stoke-on-Trent, where the children from Nursery up to Year 6 are taught in single aged classes, with a clear focus on meeting the needs of all pupils and closing the progress and attainment gap for all groups of pupils.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- High expectations for all pupils
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A belief in child centred learning within a nurturing environment
- Good understanding of the Early Years Framework and the teaching of phonics and early reading skills
- Ability to deliver an exciting creative curriculum which engages all pupils
- Commitment to learning and professional development
- A desire to work as part of a team that is committed to providing the very best for the children
- A cheerful and positive outlook
We can offer:
- A happy and caring school environment
- A strong and supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body
- A dynamic and forward-thinking Community Trust
- Excellent CPD opportunities that includes working with other schools within The Orchard Community Trust
- A full induction programme
We look forward to receiving applications to join our friendly and supportive staff team.
School Tours: Thursday 16th June (pm)
Closing date: 24th June 2022 at 3.00pm
Interviews/tasks: 29th June 2022
Our school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau
Application packs are available from our website – abbeyhultonprimary.org.uk
Or alternatively please contact the School Office on 01782 235551 or email your application request to email@example.com
If you would like to arrange a tour of the school with Mrs Brookes (Head Teacher) or Mrs Pearse (Deputy Head Teacher), please contact the School Office on 01782 235551.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively posted to:
Mrs L Brookes
Abbey Hulton Primary School