|Title:||SEN Welfare Practitioner|
|Grade/Salary:||Level 6/Point 12-17, £10,623.41-£11,729.00|
|Job Type:||Permanent, 20hrs Term-Time, Mon-Fri|
|Location:||Etruscan Primary School|
|Closing Date:||Friday 1st July 2022|
||Friday 8th July 2022|
An opportunity has arisen within our Inclusion team. The governing board is looking to appoint a nurturing, passionate Special Needs Welfare Practitioner, 20hrs per week/term-time to join our dedicated, hard-working team.
The ideal candidate will:
- be passionate about inclusion
- be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3
- have a good level of knowledge and understanding of supporting children with special educational needs
- Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be able to provide effective support, positively impacting on children’s learning
- Have a positive attitude and be solution focused
- Have high expectations for themselves and the children in their care
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspire children to be curious and to do their best
- Be committed to working as part of a team
Etruscan Primary School will offer the successful candidate:
- A vibrant, inclusive school community where everyone is valued
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A forward looking Senior Leadership Team with a passion for improving outcomes for all children
- Welcoming and supportive colleagues
- A collaborative, supportive team, both within the school and across the Orchard Community Trust
- Excellent opportunities for professional development.
Etruscan Primary School is a member of the Orchard Community Trust.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Application packs are available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the school office. For more information please contact Julie Brookes, School Business Manager on 01782 235711
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st July 2022
Interview Date: Friday 8th July 2022