|Title:||Teaching and Learning Assistant|
|Grade/Salary:||Level 4, 4-7 (£14,734-£15,636)|
|Job Type:||Permanent, 32.5 hrs, Mon-Fri, Term Time|
|Location:||Etruscan Primary School|
|Closing Date:||Friday 1st July 2022|
||Friday 8th July 2022|
An opportunity has arisen to appoint an enthusiastic, caring Teaching and Learning Assistant to join our experienced team, to commence at the earliest opportunity.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to meet the national occupational standards in Supporting Teaching and Learning.
- Be able to provide effective support, positively impacting on children’s learning
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner, supporting the teacher in the planning and delivery of learning activities
- Be committed to working as part of a team
- Have a positive attitude and a flexible approach
- Have high expectations for themselves and the children in their care
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspire children to do their best
We will offer the successful candidate:
- A vibrant school community where everyone is valued
- A forward looking Senior Leadership Team with a passion for improving outcomes for all children
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A collaborative, supportive team to work in, both within the school and across the Orchard Community Trust
- Opportunities for professional development
Etruscan Primary School is a member of the Orchard Community Trust.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Application packs are available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the school office. For more information please contact Julie Brookes, School Business Manager on 01782 235711
Closing Date: Friday 1st July 2022
Short Listing Date: TBC
Interview Date: Friday 8th July 2022